Marine Rubber Oil Hose To Transfer Oil From Ship To Ship With OCIMF Certificate
|Categories||STS Oil Hose|
|Brand||Jerryborg Marine，safe docking，safe mooring|
|place of origin||Qingdao, China|
|application||STS petroleum delivery|
Marine Rubber Oil Hose
Marine rubber oil hose
Marine rubber oil hose is made of natural rubber and designed for transferring crude oil, petroleum products of cargoes between ships and oil tankers.
Marine rubber oil hose consists of inner tube, reinforcement and cover layer. The cover layer protects the hose body from the damage of external corrosive enviroment. Reinforcement is composed of high tensile strength fabrics with steel wire which make sure that there won't be any cracks. The inner tube is made of synthetic rubber which is resistant to oil and fuel.
Marine Rubber Oil Hose Advantages
1. Perform excellent under high pressure
2. Easy to install and maintain
3. Bear powerful tension and torsion force
4. prevent water absorption
5. resistant to abrasion, aging,corrosion. low temperature,UV
Marine Rubber Oil Hose Construction
1. Cover layer: CR compound rubber resistant to abrasion, sunlight and sea water.
2. Reinforcement layer: High tensile polyester fabric with stainless steel helix embedded.
3. Inner tube: Synthetic rubber or thermoplastic material with features of smooth and resisitance to oil and fuel
Marine Rubber Oil Hose Specification
For further information feel free to contact me.