|Categories||Steel Mooring Buoy|
|Album||View larger image|
|Brand||Jerryborg Marine，safe docking，safe mooring|
What is steel mooring buoy ?
Steel Mooring Buoys is a steel structured floating body in the water, built from robust, high quality steel and fitted with the Quick Release Buoy Hooks or shackle on the top. It is consisted of floating body, anchor chain and anchorage. Floating body is fixed on the water by anchor chain and anchorage. There is mooring shack and metal shackle on top of floating body. The Steel Mooring Buoys are specially designed for the mooring of vessels in the most economical way, which offer safe, durable mooring operations and ensure efficient space usage.
Steel Mooring Buoy Advantage
1. Floating body is durable steel structure. It has perfect performance to resist impact and stormy waves.
2. High toughness, strong performance to resist crack caused by environmental stress, suitable for various kinds of marine environment.
3. Lower floating body weight with higher loading capacity and better abrasion performance, easy to delivery and install, lower installation cost.
4. Good corrosion resistance and strong weather fastness, longer service life >15 years
5. Low attached marine organism, safe and environmental, low maintenance cost.